News | Overview | One Solution | License | How to get it working | Links
The Distributed Replicated Blob Server Project (drbs) is a young project, not
mature enough to handle production data. You still might take a look and report
any feedback from build problemss or bugs to ideas what problems drbs might solve for you.
- 2004-08-04: new cppunit testsuite started, use CVS tag SNAPSHOT_2004_08_04.
- 2004-06-30: switched to non blocking blobmaster, use CVS tag SNAPSHOT_2004_06_30.
- 2004-06-19: build system now uses autotools. Please report any glitches.
- 2004-06-16: compilation quirks fixed, use CVS tag SNAPSHOT_2004_06_16
- 2004-06-13: example python program to use the python interface: drbs_example.py
- 2004-06-04: python interface for the blobclient added (doku: to be done :-)
Copyright © 2004 by Jörg Beyer. All rights reserved.